<iframe src=”http://www.showme.com/sma/embed/?s=DYIngW0″ width=”578″ height=”433″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>
My Mum shows:
- Wisdom (e.g. My Mum sees and believes in God everywhere she is.)
- Understanding (e.g. My Mum is aware that we know that we follow God.)
- Right Judgement (e.g. My Mum knows whats wrong and right.)
- Reverence (e.g. She respects God and does not speak bad of him.)
- Knowledge (e.g. My Mum knows the meaning of being a Catholic and knows about God.)
- Courage (e.g. My Mum stands up to what is right and for God if someone speaks bad of him.)
- Self Control (e.g. My Mum shows self control and control herself before others.)
- Faithfulness, kindness, love, joy, peace, patience and gentleness.
This is the first time that I have had a blog. I am really looking forward to being able to post some of my best work and to have fun exploring all the things you can do on a blog. Stay tuned!
Welcome to global2.vic.edu.au. You have registered with Global2 and by doing so have agreed to the Terms of Service. This is your first post. To edit or delete this you need to learn how to drive your blog dashboard. To access this simply add the code /wp-admin/ to the end of your new Global2 web address.