Week 5

This week it has been pretty easy for me. I have been relaxing, sitting back and enjoying watching Life of Pi. The year 5’s have been doing naplan so we got to relax as both year 6’s and 5’s are in the same building. We occasionally did some work. When we did do our work I worked really hard. My goal from last week was to read more and I have done so. We had to do a movie review on the movie Life of Pi and I thought I worked really  well and listened to the movie and put some thought into my work. We also in the morning worked with our buddies. The first session my buddie wasn’t there due to being sick, so I worked with one of Emma Quinn’s buddie. Together we made a book on the ipad. On the second day my buddie was there and together we made a book about her. On the last day with my buddie, it didn’t turn out to be so good as my buddie yelled at me for sitting on the chair so I waited an hour for my buddie to apologize. My overall week has been awesome, fun and a week I won’t have in ages.